EXEL offers a wide range of AC generators (alternators), both brushless and slip ring type. Our single phase alternators are designed to meet the customer requirements in remote as well as urban areas for uninterrupted power supply. Our AC Brushless generators and are designed for optimum performance. Our compact Slip Ring alternators are popular in agro industries.
- At full load, voltage returns to nominal value in less than 0.1 seconds.
- Standard units meet EN50081-1 and EN50082-1 standards. Upon request, filters can be studied & produced according to more restrictive specifications.
Operating at Slow Speed:
- Self-regulation of Brushless alternators allows slow speed operations without danger of undergoing damages.
Terminal Board & Terminal Box:
- Terminal box is of sheet steel & contains main terminal board & automatic voltage regulator/Compounding Transformer. Dimensions of Terminal box allow easy access for connecting terminals on terminal board. A lateral opening allows access to potentiometer on regulator and set the voltage without opening the terminals box.
Single Phase Duty:
- Single-phase output power is approximately 40% of 3-phase rated power in star connections (using phase voltage) or 65% of 3-phase rated power in delta connections.
Output Voltage Waveform:
- Waveform of no-load line voltage or applying a balanced linear 3-phase load is sinusoidal with harmonical residual less than 5%.
- Voltage accuracy in static conditions is within ±1% (with AVR) or within ±5% (with Compounding transformer).
Transient Voltage Drop:
- At full load, the transient voltage drop is less than 10%.
- Brushless series alternators manufactured pursuant to provisions of IS 4722 & IS 13364 directives.
Electronic Regulator (AVR):
- Electronic regulators made of state-of-the-art electronic components to assure high performance & reliability. Electronic regulators equipped with output voltage regulator trimmer, a stability control trimmer & a low frequency protection trimmer.
- Small and compact size.
- Durable under dust, damp and vibration.
- Under frequency protection : When the generator frequency drops below the set point, generator output voltage is decreased with the curve proportional to the frequency.
- Over Excitation : In case of over excitation the AVR shuts down the output to protect the generator winding coil from burning out.